COVID-19 Update - Welcome Back!
The team here at The Blue Bell are delighted to welcome back our loyal customers!
In light of covid, we have taken every precaution to adhere to the government guidelines. The safety of our staff and customers is our main concern, so please respect the following guidelines;
- We are offering table service only. Please try to avoid leaving your table once you have been seated.
- Please respect the social distancing rules with people outside your bubble.
- For your safety, the toilets are functioning as one in one out.
- Please use the sanitising stations found throughout the pub.
- We must take contact details from all our customers. These will be safely destroyed after 21 days.
To begin with, our menu will be more limited than usual and service will not be as swift as you have come to expect from us. We ask you to please bear with us as we navigate our way through this ‘new normal.’
Thank you for your support; your custom is greatly appreciated.
THE BLUE BELL INN
Sister Inn to the already established King’s Head in Kettlewell, We are a homely Inn providing great home cooked food, fine ales and cosy rooms in the the ideal location of this quaint Dales village. For a laid back Yorkshire welcome, the Blue Bell offers the perfect base for exploring the delightful Yorkshire Dales.
The food served at The Blue Bell is rustic and homely. We pride ourselves on serving hearty, home-cooked pub grub.
We have six charming en-suite bedrooms here at The Blue Bell. Newly refurbished, we have four double and two twin rooms to offer.